Happy Tuesday and 4th of july!
Ive gotten a lot of questions about the delicious dinner rolls I shared on my instastories the other day.
We love these, and I try to always have some in the freezer. They are perfect to put in the lunchboxes and to bring on summer picnics!
So her comes the recipe:
What you do:
- Melt the butter, pour in the milk and heat it until 37 °C. Stir the yeast into the milk mixture.
- Mix flour, sugar and salt in a bowl.Pour the milk mixture into the flour mixture and chop the dough until it is smooth .Sprinkle more flour until the dough is smooth and releases from the edge of the bowl.
- Cover the bowl with cling film, and let the dough raise in a warm place for approx. 30 minutes..
- Divide the dough into two and turn each piece into thick round “pizza`s”. Divide the “pizza into Slices (see photo).
- Put a slice of cheese and a half slice ham on each tip. Roll each piece together from the outer edge toward the center.
- Form and place on baking sheet with baking paper. Cover the rolls with plastic foil and leave them in a warm place for approx. 20 minutes.
- Brush with lightly beaten egg for that golden crust, and sprinkle sesame seeds over. Bake the rolls in the middle of the oven at 220 ° C for about 10-15 minutes. Cool on a rack.
Normaly I triple this recipe to have enough for the freezer as well!
Enjoy your baking, and please let me know if you have any questions.